We’ve teamed up with our friends at In The Roundhouse, HAY Australia and Abel to offer one lucky winner a $2,000AUD home and beauty refresh.
Enter below before 11:59pm Sunday, September 24 2023 AEST for your chance to win*:
- A $500 gift voucher to shop kesterblack.com
- A $500 gift voucher to shop intheroundhouse.com
- A $500 gift voucher to shop hayshop.com.au
- A $500 gift voucher to shop nz.abelfragrance.com
Prize includes a $500AUD gift voucher to shop kesterblack.com, a $500AUD gift voucher to shop intheroundhouse.com, a $500AUD gift voucher to shop hayshop.com.au and a $500AUD gift voucher to shop nz.abelfragrance.com.
Entries will close 11:59pm Sunday, September 24 2023 AEST with the winner to be contacted via email by September 29 2023.
- Standard terms
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
- Who can enter?
- Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents only.
- How to enter
- The competition commences on Tuesday, September 19 at 7am and concludes at 11:59pm Sunday, September 24 2023 AEST (“the Competition Period”)
- In order to enter the competition, entrants must complete the form on the competition page including full name and email address.
- Prize includes: 1 X $500 Kester Black e-gift card, 1 X $500 In The Roundhouse e-gift card, 1 X $500 HAY Australia e-gift card, 1 X $500 Abel Fragrance e-gift card
- If for any reason the winner does not take the prize or any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will not be redeemable for cash and will be forfeited.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
- How to win
- Each entrant who has entered the competition over the Competition Period and registered all details in accordance with clause 3 will be entered into the prize draws. The winner will be decided by Kester Black.
- The prize winner will be notified by email/phone within seven days of the draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final.
- No Liability
- Kester Black and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.
- If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of being conducted as planned, including, but not limited, due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to State Legislation.